Men suffer from premature ejaculation, in fact, the percentage of men suffering from premature ejaculation is considerably higher than they care to admit. Because of this, it is necessary to find suitable solutions that are aimed at helping men delay the ejaculatory response that so often leads to embarrassment and reduction of self-esteem.
There a number of suitable solutions that are available on the internet and one particular type of solution is that of sprays and gels that help desensitize the penis and therefore delay ejaculation. In this article, we shall be examining the delay spray known as Super Viga 50000.
Viga 50000 is one of many premature ejaculation sprays available on the online market today, but you only want the best, don’t you? Then we would recommend that you read our long and detailed review of Promescent – the only clinically proven delay spray available:
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Viga 50000 And How Will It Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
- 2 What Are The Active Ingredients In Viga 50000?
- 3 How Safe Is Viga 50000 Delays Spray?
- 4 Are There Any Side Effects When Using Viga 50000?
- 5 What Are The Pros And Cons Of Viga 50000?
- 6 Are There any Authentic Reviews Available?
- 7 Is Viga 50000 Readily Available For Purchase Online?
- 8 Viga 50000 Overall
What Is Viga 50000 And How Will It Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
If you’re looking for a solid premature ejaculation spray that contains the right ingredients that help numb your penis so that you feel less when engaging in sexual intercourse, then look no further than Super Viga 5000. This is a delay spray that is aimed at men suffering from premature ejaculation, where premature ejaculation is defined as ejaculating within the first 5 minutes of entering your partner. Some men actually ejaculate as soon as they enter their partner.
What Are The Active Ingredients In Viga 50000?
Super Viga 50000 contains 12g of Lidocaine (which is relatively high dosage) and 1g of Vitamin E for soothing.
How Safe Is Viga 50000 Delays Spray?
As with all delays sprays, you should not use this product if you’re allergic to Lidocaine or if you’re considering having a baby, or if your partner is pregnant.
Other than that, this product is perfectly safe to use and should have no side effects. If you are using this Viga 50000 and find that you are starting to have heavy rashes, then we would recommend that you stop using this immediately and consider a different premature ejaculation product for your situation.
Are There Any Side Effects When Using Viga 50000?
Because of the natural ingredients that can be found in Viga 50000, there is a very low probability that you will suffer any particular side-effects. The only side-effects that could occur are if you’re allergic to Lidocaine or Vitamin E.
Otherwise, Super Viga 50000 Delay Spray is safe to use.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Viga 50000?
As with all the products, we examine on this website, we will look at the advantages and disadvantages of each product.
Advantages of Super Viga 5000
- It contains the correct numbing agent – Lidocaine and high dosage of it
- It suggests only 2 sprays are required, which would imply that the product should last fairly long
- It claims that you’ll be able last up to 10 times longer when using this product!
- It contains Vitamin E – which helps soothe your penis during sex.
- The ingredients are all natural and safe to use
Disadvantages of Super Viga 5000
- As will all ejaculation delay sprays, creams and gels, there is the lost ‘spontaneity’ that spontaneous sex brings – you have to plan your evening.
- This can be passed to your partner if you do not wear a condom
- There have been no clinical studies indicating that this product is suitable for premature ejaculation
- Not readily available – there is always a backorder delay
We would recommend that you consider purchasing the best premature ejaculation delay spray – Promescent, read the detailed review here:
Are There any Authentic Reviews Available?
There are 16 reviews found on the selling page of this product on Amazon, which you can read them if you search for the reviews.
Here is a sample that shows this product to be useful from confirmed purchasers of Viga 50000:
“This helped me last around 30+45 minutes. Best product I’ve bought!
Directions: Spray while erect around the head and shaft. Put a condom on and wait around 15-25 minutes for the full effect (use that time to do what your Mrs enjoys the most ;)).
Make sure you use a condom as she will go numb as well which will make her think what the hell is going on!
Make sure you do not spray too close as you feel a burning sensation just like if you spray deodorant too close to your armpit!
Wrap up and become a porn star for the night!
Ta-dah!” – DJAbz
Is Viga 50000 Readily Available For Purchase Online?
You’ll find that Super Viga 50000 Delay spray can be purchased on a well-known retailers website, but you’ll find that they are normally out of stock.
For that reason, we suggest that you investigate or consider trying out our top 4 topical premature ejaculation products:
Viga 50000 Overall
Ease Of Use8.4/10
- Long Lasting product
- Contains Vitamin E - helps soothe penis
- Ingredients all safe
- Contains a high amount of the numbing agent
- This is transferable to partner, if no condom worn
- Stock issues - not always availablle
- No scientific studies backing product
- Restricts spontaneous sex
- 10 Fundamental Rules When You Are Trying To Build Muscle and Burn Body Fat - October 1, 2018
- Hypnosis For Premature Ejaculation – Is That A Solution? - November 3, 2016
- Delay Creams, Delay Gels, Delay Sprays For Premature Ejaculation – Do They Work? - November 3, 2016
- Are There Home Remedies For Premature Ejaculation? - November 3, 2016
- What Premature Ejaculation Exercises Are There? - November 3, 2016