As you can guess, there will always be market leaders with all products that people consume and use. Take photography, for instance, photographers will always head to Canon and Nikon for the best digital cameras if they want the best photos for their profession.
As for developing the best product to combat premature ejaculation we’ve found that there is one product that is head and shoulders above the competition and that is Promescent Delay Spray.
If you’re serious about combating the annoying aspect of suffering from premature ejaculation, then we would recommend that you consider purchasing your own bottle of Promescent Delay Spray, simply click the link below to start your purchase, or continue reading about Promescent Delay Spray and how we got on as a couple using it one evening together…
Table of Contents
- 1 Who Should Be Using Promescent Delay Spray?
- 2 How To Apply Promescent Delay Spray
- 3 What Ingredients Can Be Found in Promescent?
- 4 Are There Any Known Side Effects When Using Promescent Delay Spray and Is It FDA Approved?
- 5 Why Is Promescent Different From Other Delay Spray Products?
- 6 The Pros and Cons of Using Promescent Spray
- 7 Reviews From Users Of Promescent
- 8 My Own Experience Of Using Promescent
- 9 Where Can Promescent Be Delivered To?
- 10 Where Can You Purchase Promescent Delay Spray?
- 11 Promescent Delay Spray Overall
Who Should Be Using Promescent Delay Spray?
The first thing you need to understand is that with all sprays, gels and creams that are on the market and solely designed to prolong premature ejaculation, they are all short-term solutions to a potential long-term issue.
Ideally, for anyone with premature ejaculation issues they should be looking for long-term solutions, whether it be training with the Fleshlight (or other good masturbating devices), following a specific premature ejaculation training program or developing and strengthening their Kegel’s muscle. Perhaps some of the long-term premature ejaculation techniques aren’t of interest to you because of the following:
- You’ve tried several before and they simply haven’t been successful
- You’re not very confident in bed at all with your partner and that lack of confidence has alone given you set backs in your own life outside of your sex life.
- You have little time and motivation to dedicate to the Kegel exercise routines that are required to master premature ejaculation issues
- You want something that will work on demand to help you.
If you find that the above reasons apply to you and the reasons why you want to get a solution ASAP, then we would recommend that Promescent Delay Spray is suitable for your needs and a suitable solution for what is an embossing problem.
Imagine that you are scheduled to have sex tomorrow or have been called by your ‘lover’, you will want to make sure that you have a suitable solution to your premature ejaculation issue that can be called upon within 20 minutes. Perhaps you’re a male escort and want to make sure you satisfy each and every client who needs your services – then you need to call on a product every time to make sure you deliver!
How To Apply Promescent Delay Spray
The manufacturers of Promescent have created a simple video of potential users of their delay spray to learn about the best method in using Promescent Spray, you can watch it here:
In summary, they advise starting by spraying the underside of the penis head and the underside of the penis shaft. This is the most sensitive part of the penis and by applying the spray there in the first place it will become desensitized the quickest. Once 3 or more sprays have been applied to the penis you will then need to massage the spray into the penis. It is quite normal to achieve a rapid erection when doing this for the first time.
It may take 5-10 minutes before the spray has been fully absorbed and dried out into your skin. Once absorbed into your skin, you and your partner will then able to start with your usual foreplay routine, or perhaps start with something different and then experience a sense of more control during sex.
What Ingredients Can Be Found in Promescent?
The main active ingredient is Lidocaine, which is a local anaesthetic that is used within the medical profession and dentists.
They have their own patented technology that is incorporated into the spray and that is kept under wraps, to make sure that no other company copies their technology and spray research.
Are There Any Known Side Effects When Using Promescent Delay Spray and Is It FDA Approved?
There are no known side effects of using Promescent unless you are allergic to Lidocaine, the local anaesthetic. Promescent dick spray is currently the only over the counter premature ejaculation treatment that has been actually approved by the FDA.
It is recommended to not use this product if your partner is pregnant.
Why Is Promescent Different From Other Delay Spray Products?
They have stated on their website that their product is different to other premature ejaculation sprays, because of the following:
- Provided you follow their instructions and let the spray dry, you should not cross contaminate your partner with the spray.
- Their fast absorbing solution allows you to use with your partner in the bedroom. There is no need to take a pill daily to help build up control and confidence of your ejaculatory response as you can use as and when you need it.
- Promescent lasts longer than its competitors, meaning that your penis should remain hard for longer and remain desensitized for longer sex.
- Promescent is the ONLY premature ejaculation spray sold in the USA that has been used in a clinical trial and proven to be effective.
- Their patented technology controls the Lidocaine so it will not completely numb your penis, but rather helps maintain sensitivity for a more entice feeling during sex. This is known as having Eutectic formulation.
The Pros and Cons of Using Promescent Spray
Advantages of Using Promescent
- It is one of the quickest working delay sprays on the market
- It helps keep men numb for longer when used correctly when compared to its competitors
- It can be used fairly quickly, by simply telling your partner that you want to go to the toilet quickly
- Once absorbed into the skin Promescent spray will not be transferred to your partner.
- You can obtain it without a subscription
- The bottle has a metered spray meaning the dosage you get is identical every time. So that means you are aware of what you’ve received every time.
Disadvantages Of Using Promescent
- Limits totally spontaneous sex, although most spontaneous sex ends as quickly as it starts anyway.
- It is one of the most expensive options for delay sprays, in the same price range as the larger EMLA cream tube.
Reviews From Users Of Promescent
You are able to purchase Promescent from directly from their Official Website, as they are one of the largest retailers worldwide for a number of products. It is here that there over 380 real customer reviews that you can read about. Here is a brief sample of reviews that real purchasers have given:
“Small bottle, but worth it for me! I will buy the bigger bottle for sure!
I had a great experience with this. I wasn’t going to review it because it’s not a pleasant thing to have or talk about. But if you are overly sensitive, it will help you, and it is a great feeling that you can get a little control over the situation. I still found that I could feel everything, and it still felt great, it just wasn’t as sensitive. So, I saw the KY commercial, and almost bought that instead, but Promescent had certain perks, such as not affecting your partner. ( I am sure this is not for people who can already go for 10 minutes, and I would stay away from using it. If you can control it for 5 minutes, I’d say start with 1 or 2 sprays, but if you can’t control it right out of the gate, start with 3 or 4 sprays. That’s my opinion of course, but I think accurate.).
I followed the instructions from Promescent’s website, which is more detailed. I did 3 sprays, made sure it was applied to the correct areas and washed with soap and water after 10 minutes. I received no complaints about the smell or any other adverse effects from my wife. After about 1 hour, I felt completely normal again. Actually, probably about 45 minutes after I applied it, I was starting to feel normal. But just saying 45 minutes put a smile on my face, as well as hers. Lol. I know everyone says you won’t be sorry, I’m going to say, if you don’t use it properly, you actually might be sorry, or if you have a psychological, or some sort of a chemical imbalance (or whatever) this may not work, or may make it worse.
This is not for people who can already go for 10 minutes or more. If you can control it for that long already, this stuff will probably be a disappointment. It does desensitize the areas where you apply it. Which is the point, but if you really don’t need it, it will probably take all the pleasure out of the experience.
I was nervous to try but happy I did. Big thumbs up from me!” – MaJec Tech
“This product was recommended by my urologist as a tool to combat my issues with P.E. In addition to a prescription he recommended, (An anti-depressant took 4 hours before intercourse) I’ve been using this, and it works wonders. As other reviewers have noted, this will numb you, but that’s the point – to desensitize you so you can last longer. It’s a little pricey, but consider it an investment in your relationship. I’d argue it’s worth every penny. However, and I can’t stress this enough – visit your urologist for help. I was amazed at the range of options available to help men with this issue.” – R. Smith
“Be forewarned it Does do exactly what it promises. Don’t be a MAN a use more than directed. Experiment at low does (2 or 3 sprays and work up. Don’t think you’ll make it past 4. Here is the bad part, if you enjoy the feeling that comes with intercourse (not talking about climax here), be prepared for the numb feeling you get. Numb is numb. Think about it this way, if dentist uses a topical or a shot to numb your mouth, what do you feel. You know he’s pocking you but you don’t get the thrill. In other words, this product numbs you and you will last longer, but you just go through the motions, you can’t even tell if you have penetration or not. With this products numbs you and you will last longer, but you just go through the motions, you can’t even tell if you have penetration or not. Eventually, you do come and is same as any other sex and you do feel it. This is a great product if you planning on long intimate sex with a partner and want to please her with time to get her off without ending it before she gets up to speed.” – Truman
My Own Experience Of Using Promescent
If I am going to be recommending Promescent then I need to make sure that I give a real life perspective when compared to the other competitors.
After receiving a trial package my wife and I wanted to try out Promescent for ourselves when the children were away from home (at school).
I don’t know about you, but there is always that excitement that you get when you try something new for the first time and especially sexually related. But following my wife’s lead, we decided to keep things a natural as possible in a way that wouldn’t make the evaluation of Promescent biased in any way.
We found that the spray was slightly whiter than the competitor sprays that have been tried and tested in the premature ejaculation niche and that Promescent drys very quickly on the skin in comparison to the other products out there. Because of the quick drying time, it does seem to be very easy to think that you can move straight in normal foreplay but we kept to the instructions on the box and waiting at least 5 minutes before commencing foreplay to let the soak in.
Smell and Taste
What was obvious from the start was that Promescent was far less oily than the competitors and far superior in the smell. In fact, there was hardly any smell of the product at all. As for taste, my wife has confirmed with me that this barely tastes of anything nasty during foreplay.
Actual Effect And Extended Duration
Other delay sprays that have been tried and tested normally meant the whole of the penis eventually because numb once the Lidocaine or Benzocaine sunk into the skin. Not exactly ideal as you really only want to have an isolated part of your penis feeling less sensitive – the end and glands. With Promescent however, that is eliminated as they have developed a spray that isolates the area that needs to be desensitised.
We certainly found Promescent extends our love making by approximately 5-10 minutes and I found that this meant extra hard thrusting was required for ‘finishing off’ in the end. This wasn’t a bad thing as my wife eventually orgasmed twice and was quite happy with the desired result!
By the way, you cannot beat after lunch, mid-afternoon orgasms!
The use of the spray allowed for a far more intimate lovemaking experience for both of us and we certainly will be ordering more bottles in the coming months!
Where Can Promescent Be Delivered To?
One of the concerns that several people have asked about is where can Promescent be delivered to? As this product is available through the Official Website, you will find that it can be delivered worldwide. Here is a list of countries that we know Promescent can be delivered to:
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Throughout the European Union
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
If you that your country is not listed on here, we suggest that you Promescent Directly to find out if they are likely to deliver to your country. And each country will have their own delivery costs and surcharges for Promescent to be delivered into their country.
Where Can You Purchase Promescent Delay Spray?
If you are interested I purchasing this product and want to find out more, then you can purchase this product by following the link below to directly to the manufacturers website, therefore cutting out the middle man and getting Promescent at the lowest price:
Have you used this product, have you got experiences in using Promescent at all? Perhaps you will leave a comment below
Promescent Delay Spray Overall
Ease Of Use9.4/10
- Clinically proven to delay orgasm in trials
- Easy to apply
- Very quick to work
- Doesn't transfer to partner
- Metered spray means you know how much to apply
- This is the best and therefore the most expensive on the market
- Limits total spontaneous sex
- Can be delivered worldwide
- 10 Fundamental Rules When You Are Trying To Build Muscle and Burn Body Fat - October 1, 2018
- Hypnosis For Premature Ejaculation – Is That A Solution? - November 3, 2016
- Delay Creams, Delay Gels, Delay Sprays For Premature Ejaculation – Do They Work? - November 3, 2016
- Are There Home Remedies For Premature Ejaculation? - November 3, 2016
- What Premature Ejaculation Exercises Are There? - November 3, 2016