Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Dapoxetine (Commercially known as Priligy)
- 2 How Does Priligy Work Against Premature Ejaculation
- 3 Is There a Way To Tell If My Priligy Package Is Official?
- 4 What Exactly Is In a Priligy Tablet?
- 5 What Are The Known Side Effects Of Using Priligy?
- 6 How Do You Consume Priligy and Who Should Consume It?
- 7 Reasons Not To Consume Priligy
- 8 What Are The Pros and Cons Of Using Priligy
- 9 What Dosages OF Priligy Are Available And Recommended?
- 10 Do You Need a Prescription To Get Priligy?
- 11 Real User Experiences Using Priligy
- 12 Where Can You Buy Priligy?
- 13 What Does a Real Priligy Tablet Look Like
- 14 How Does It Compare To Other Premature Ejaculation Pills?
- 15 Overall Rating - Priligy
What Is Dapoxetine (Commercially known as Priligy)
Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which means it disrupts or influences chemical signals in nerve cells in the brain. Priligy is the commercial name given to Dapoxetine. Priligy has been created to help men control their ejaculation responses and this is the only drug that doctors will subscribe to their patients who ejaculate in under 2 minutes, which is generally the threshold that is required.
For those wanting to purchase their own over the counter premature ejaculation pill that will prevent any unwanted rapid explosions then, click on the link below:
How Does Priligy Work Against Premature Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation is a common condition among men and in particular, those men under the age of 35 with high testosterone levels are more prone to suffer from premature ejaculation. Priligy is designed to help men last up to 3 times longer before the natural ejaculation response develops during sex or a physical sexual encounter.
The active drug in Priligy (Dapoxetine) increases the serotonin levels, which in turn provides greater nerve signal transmission, permitting the brain to have a more active controlling aspect over the duration of sex, in the review of Priligy we shall be examining the pros and cons of this wonder drug for men.
The drug was discovered as a side effect to treat depression among men who were subject to clinical trials, in exactly the same way that Viagra was discovered in the last 1990’s.
Is There a Way To Tell If My Priligy Package Is Official?
When you purchase Priligy, you will notice that there is a serial number on the side of the packaging. The manufacturer (Janssen-Cilag, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) provides a free tool to check the status of their products – which you can visit by going to the Priligy Verification Website address
The manufacturers of this product are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and would have spent millions developing, testing and bringing this product to market.
What Exactly Is In a Priligy Tablet?
The main active ingredient in Priligy is Dapoxetine. The other ingredients include:
- Iron Oxide Black,
- Iron Oxide Yellow,
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Croscarmellose Sodium,
- Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous,
- Magnesium Stearate Hypromellose
What Are The Known Side Effects Of Using Priligy?
As with any subscription drug, there are potential side effects that sometimes are noticeable and sometimes are not noticeable.
The majority of patients using Priligy that have no side effects at all, there were a small group (10%) of patients that have experienced the following negative side effects:
- Dry Mouth
- Reduced Concentration levels
- Increase in Blood pressure
- Blocked nose
- The shakes or trembling
- Minor Indigestion
- Numbness or ‘Pins and Needles’
- Stomach pain, bloating or being sick
- Increase in sweating
- Difficulty in getting and keeping an erection (hence this can be combined with an erection dysfunctional drug)
- Reduced libido
- Agitation, anxiety or minor irritation
- Strange vivid dreams when sleeping
- Additional tiredness
- Blurred vision
If you experience any of the following symptoms when taking Priligy, stop taking immediately and consult your GP:
- Huge mood swings
- Highly depressive thoughts, suicidal perhaps
- Feeling very light-headed when you stand up
- Any fits/seizures
How Do You Consume Priligy and Who Should Consume It?
Priligy should be consumed be men aged 18 to 64 who have had premature ejaculation issues for over 6 months and have not been able to rectify that issue by other means.
One Priligy tablet should be taken one to three hours prior to sexual activity. The Priligy pill should be swallowed whole and with a glass of water. It is recommended that you take Priligy with plenty of water to make sure that you limit the side effects of dizziness and fainting.
Reasons Not To Consume Priligy
There are a number of reasons why Priligy should not be taken if you are taking other herbal or medical prescriptions that could worsen the side effects of Dapoxetine.
Certainly, Do Not Take Priligy If
- You are a woman
- You have heart problems
- Your liver is damaged
If you are taking any of the following medications or herbal remedies, it is not recommended to use Priligy:
- St John’s Wort – A herbal Medicine
- Tryptophan: medicine when you sleep
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Thioridazine – A drug for schizophrenia
- Lithium – treatment for bipolar disorder
- Medicines to treat HIV
- Medicines to treat migraines
- Another drug that contains Dapoxetine
- Linezolid – an antibiotic to treat infections
Purchase Your Supply of Priligy at DoktorOnline
What Are The Pros and Cons Of Using Priligy
As with all medications, there are positives and negatives that come with them and with Priligy you have to look at the positives and if there are any negatives that could outweigh the benefits
Positives of Priligy
- Effective at preventing premature ejaculation
- Clinically tested drug
- Relatively few side effects
- Quick delivery from manufacturers
- Quick response from online Priligy providers for questions
Negatives of Priligy
- To receive the drug it does require a medical consultation
- The packages only provide 3-12 tablets
- The cost is relatively high when compared to the other premature ejaculation solutions available
- This is not a long-term solution (perhaps premature ejaculation exercises might be better in the long term)
What Dosages OF Priligy Are Available And Recommended?
There are two dosages of Priligy available 30mg and 60mg. The initial consultant will provide you with 30mg and if you’re finding that the 30mg isn’t sufficient you can always increase that to 60mg.
It is recommended to never take more than 1 tablet in a 24hr period and to never take double the dosage. That will not increase the dosage, only will provide you with an increased chance of suffering from the negative side-effects.
Do You Need a Prescription To Get Priligy?
You can have an online prescription without having to arrange an appointment to see a local doctor, simply visit an online Priligy Supplier Here to arrange the consultation.
The online retailer will not deliver the drugs until you undergo an online questionnaire asking about the situation. Once they have taken the details a doctor will read through the request and then permit or not permit the release of Priligy.
Real User Experiences Using Priligy
As this is such a ‘touchy’ subject to men there are not many men who would come forward and openly provide a review of this product.
There are reviews that can be found by searching the internet, however, this is from the official online website:
“I have been struggling with this problem for years, but have finally found a medicine that works. I’m very positive about Priligy.”…Aaron, Cambridge
Where Can You Buy Priligy?
There are a few online pharmacies that supply Priligy and that would mean a less embarrassing conversion with your local doctor. These are official online pharmacies that are permitted to sell subscription drugs over the internet.
What Does a Real Priligy Tablet Look Like
Each Priligy tablet will be light grey with a round convex shape, with the dosage marked in the centre of a triangle in the middle of the tablet. It is important that you only consume tablets that look like this and you have been asked for a subscription before taking them.
How Does It Compare To Other Premature Ejaculation Pills?
These are, without a doubt the best solution to solving premature ejaculation issues among men who ejaculate under 2 minutes. They have a downside as do all the premature ejaculation tablets we list on this website, is it that they are short-term solutions that can eventually become rather costly if you take them over several years.
If you want instant results and know that you are going to have sex in the coming days and weeks with your girlfriend or wife and you do not want to disappoint them with a rapid explosive performance, then we recommend that you purchase these tables.
Overall Rating - Priligy
Quality Of Ingredients9.8/10
Ease of Use9.8/10
- Clinically proven to prevent premature ejaculation
- Provide higher confidence in men
- Can be bought without having to see a Doctor
- Very simple to use
- Should make anyone last long enough to help their partner orgasm
- Being the best, it is the most expensive product to combat PE issues
- Not a long-term solution
- Small package for relatively high cost
- 10 Fundamental Rules When You Are Trying To Build Muscle and Burn Body Fat - October 1, 2018
- Hypnosis For Premature Ejaculation – Is That A Solution? - November 3, 2016
- Delay Creams, Delay Gels, Delay Sprays For Premature Ejaculation – Do They Work? - November 3, 2016
- Are There Home Remedies For Premature Ejaculation? - November 3, 2016
- What Premature Ejaculation Exercises Are There? - November 3, 2016