Finding that you have an issue with your ejaculation control can be a depressing conversation to have with your other half, you might even find that avoiding the subject can be problematic in the relationship itself. Fear not, as there are a number of desensitizing gels and sprays that you can use. In this post, we will look at Mandelay Climax Control Gel, at is ingredients, availability and costs.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Mandelay Climax Control Gel?
- 2 Who Manufacturers Mandelay, Do They Have a Guarantee?
- 3 Will Mandelay Prolong our Ejaculation Time?
- 4 Does Mandelay Contain The Right Ingredients
- 5 How Do You Use Mandelay?
- 6 Are There Any Testimonials For Mandelay?
- 7 Are There Any Side Effects When Using Mandelay?
- 8 Where Can You Buy Mandelay Gel?
- 9 Mandelay Pros and Cons
- 10 Conclusion And Alternatives
- 11 Mandelay Overall
What Is Mandelay Climax Control Gel?
Mandelay Climax Control Gel is a topical gel that has been specifically designed to halt the urge or need to ejaculate. It contains an active ingredient called Benzocaine 7.5%. Benzocaine is used in a number of over-the-counter prescriptions that are available in large drug stores, Walmart and even Amazon (although this listing has no dropped off Amazon).
To Purchase Mandelay – Visit Walmart
Who Manufacturers Mandelay, Do They Have a Guarantee?
Searching throughout the internet, it would appear that there is not a known manufacturer to this make and them, therefore, are unable to supply any money back Guarantee policy whereby you would receive your money back if you happen to be dissatisfied with the product.
Will Mandelay Prolong our Ejaculation Time?
By examining the ingredients it is clear that Mandelay should be able to prolong ejaculation time and help desensitize your penis. Its main active ingredient is Benzocaine and that has been used in topical anaesthetics since its discovery in the early 20th century.
We would suggest not to add too much Mandelay at a single time before sex, as that might create a penis that is devoid of feeling and you may simply lose interest in having sex! Try to test a level of gel that is appropriate to your own sensitivity levels.
Does Mandelay Contain The Right Ingredients
Since Mandaley contains a specific well known topical anaesthetic agent that is used in subscriptions then we agree that it does contain the correct ingredients to help ‘numb’ the penis and in turn, will prolong any sexual activity.
How Do You Use Mandelay?
Simply apply a small amount to the head of your penis and the shaft of the penis before having sex. Once finished having sex, we would recommend that you wipe off any excess gel.
As with all sprays and gels, it is better to use a condom so that you do not pass any of the gel to your partner and therefore reduce their physical sensations during sexual episodes.
Are There Any Testimonials For Mandelay?
There are several reviews that can be found on Amazon, here a select few that liked the product:
“This is a pretty good product. It numbs you just enough. You will be able to last longer without being so numb that you don’t enjoy the act. I highly recommend”…
“got this product and started to use it and on the third try, it was like I was young again. I can last longer than 10 minutes and my wife is really liking this product. Getting ready to buy a few more.”…
And here are a select few that felt the product wasn’t for them:
“This product killed potentially a good evening. Unless you are wearing a condom forget it you both numb. It’s like something they give you at the dentist.”…
Are There Any Side Effects When Using Mandelay?
The only negative effects that are common are when the user uses too much Mandelay Climax Gel and doesn’t feel as if they are having sex, or when there is a cross contamination between partners and the partner doesn’t feel anything during sex.
Where Can You Buy Mandelay Gel?
As this product is readily available, you are able to purchase this product directly from Amazon of all places and Walmart.
A single tube costs between $8.48 from Walmart.
Mandelay Pros and Cons
Advantages of Using Mandelay Climax Control Gel
- It’s exceptionally simple to use
- The cost is relatively low
- It can be used injunctions with condoms
- There several positive reviews online stating success with the product
Disadvantages of Using Mandelay Climax Control Gel
- It will not really work that well with oral sex
- Excessive usage can be dangerous, please read the label of the product
Conclusion And Alternatives
If you have problems with premature ejaculation and are thinking about experimenting with Mandelay Climax Control Gel, then this is an inexpensive solution that provides its effect very well and at a low cost.
However, there is a shortage of this product and it might be discontinued eventually as the manufacturers might decide to stop producing it.
For that reason, we suggest that you investigate or consider trying out our top 4 topical premature ejaculation products:
If you have any questions about using Mandelay, or if you’ve used Mandelay then please leave your thoughts and comments below.
Ease Of Use7.2/10
- Can be used with Condoms
- Positive reviews on the internet
- Simple to use
- Contains Benzocaine numbing agent
- Low cost rating as this product may not always be available
- Not an option with oral sex
- Not good for spontaneous sex
- Do not use excessively
- 10 Fundamental Rules When You Are Trying To Build Muscle and Burn Body Fat - October 1, 2018
- Hypnosis For Premature Ejaculation – Is That A Solution? - November 3, 2016
- Delay Creams, Delay Gels, Delay Sprays For Premature Ejaculation – Do They Work? - November 3, 2016
- Are There Home Remedies For Premature Ejaculation? - November 3, 2016
- What Premature Ejaculation Exercises Are There? - November 3, 2016
Jonny Holman says